Provide a Copy of Your Current WFA Certification Documentation
Upload an image of your current WFA certification card or certificate here. This will become a part of your student record. Student records are maintained for the duration of your certification.
Complete the Knowledge Assessment
When you register for the course, you will be provided a link to take four quizzes that will assess your knowledge on Wilderness First Aid topics. You will be tested on the following WFA topics:
- Primary Assessments
- Secondary Assessment
- Musculoskeletal injury identification and treatment
- Soft tissue injury identification and treatment
- Illness identification and treatment
You are allowed to use the book or app while taking the quizzes.
You must obtain a passing score of 80% correct on each of the four quizzes.
You will be provided the opportunity to retake quizzes until you achieve a passing grade.
Quiz results will become part of your student record. Student records are maintained for the duration of your certification.
Students have two options for completing a Skills Assessment.
Attend an Onsite Skills Assessment Please check the schedule here.
Please review our Operating Procedures for Onsite Skills Assessments for details on how we conduct this Skills Assessment and the requirements to successfully complete the assessment.
Schedule a Virtual Skills Assessment
You may schedule a Virtual Skills Assessment session here.
Please read the Virtual Skills Assessment Operating Procedures for details on how we conduct this Skills Assessment and the requirements to successfully complete the assessment.
- Successfully complete the Knowledge Assessment with a passing score of at least 80% on each of the four quizzes..
- Four scenarios successfully completed in front of the instructor
- Both arm splint and leg splint meets all criteria on the Splint Quality Checklists (See Arm and Leg quality checklist)
- Two completed SOAP Notes submitted for evaluation and grading.
Register for the WFA Recertification Course here.